Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) and Universitas Udayana (UNUD) of Bali has recently established a research partnership. The established cooperation is mainly focusing on the establishment of Big Data of Biodiversity and Biogeography. In this particular agreement, we agree to focus on Banana, due to its value and big demand in Bali.
On Thursday, 30th of March 2017, a Focus Group Discussion (FGD) was held in the Center for Research and Community Service, Institut Teknologi Bandung. The meeting was attended by many experts from many participating entities:
- Prof. I. N. Rai – Universitas Udayana.
- Prof. Dr. drh. I Made Damriyasa, MS – Universitas Udayana.
- Prof. Wayan Nuarsa – Universitas Udayana.
- Prof. Sudana – Universitas Udayana.
- Prof. Dr.dr. Ketut Suastika, Sp.PD.KEMD – Universitas Udayana.
- Dr. GN. Alit Susanta Wirya, S.P., M.Agr – Universitas Udayana.
- Dr. Topik Hidayat – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.
- Dr. Fatma Sri Wahyuni – Universitas Andalas.
- Dr. Fenny Martha Dwivany – Institut Teknologi Bandung.
- Dr. Deni Suwardhi – Institut Teknologi Bandung.
- Dr. Dwinita Larasati – Institut Teknologi Bandung.
- Laode G. Jaya, M.Si. – Universitas Halu Oleo.
- Dr. Agus Sutanto – Balai Penelitian Buah Tropika.
- Ridwan Aldilah, S.T. – Qepon Square.
- Ignatius Popo Kosim – Exsol Innovindo
- Luthfiany Azwawie – PT. Sewu Segar Nusantara
The meeting was started by flash presentations from each participating entities. And as the result of the meeting, the Memorandum of Understanding between ITB and UNUD was signed by the two delegates from each party: Prof. Ketut Wikantika (Head of Center for Remote Sensing; CRS-ITB) and Prof. Dr. drh. I Made Damriyasa, MS (Vice Rector of Academic, Universitas Udayana).